Tomcat® Spin Trap for Mice
- The quick, no-mess way to kill mice. Fully enclosed capture area keeps rodent hidden inside.
- Easy, no-touch disposal
- Two-way entry means mice enter from either side
- Innovative design for optional corner placement
- Removable bait cup makes baiting easy
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
The Tomcat® Spin Trap for Mice is the easy, quick way to kill mice. The two-way entry allows mice to enter the trap from either direction. Its innovative design allows for optimal corner placement. Plus, the removable bait cup makes baiting the trap easy.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Remove bait cup from bottom of trap and apply a small amount of Tomcat Attractant Gel (sold separately) or peanut butter. Replace bait cup.
- Set trap by pulling entryway out until it locks into the "SET" position. This will expose 2 openings allowing entry into the trap.
- Place trap perpendicular to a wall or other structure in areas where mice or their signs have been observed.
- Once a mouse has been captured and killed the trap will indicate "CAUGHT". Simply dispose of the entire trap.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source.
When to Apply
- Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
- If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Using with other Products
- Bait with Tomcat® Attractant Gel
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';