Tomcat® Secure-Kill Rat Trap
- Kills rats—guaranteed!* *Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Sets easily with a single touch
- Secure Catch® design reduces escapes
- Convenient grab-tab for easier disposal
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Equipped with the aggressive, Secure Catch® design, the Tomcat® Secure-Kill® Rat Trap traps and kills rats quickly and effectively. It is easy to use and sets with a single touch. Escape is virtually impossible with the Secure Catch® design, and the trap is non-toxic. The convenient grab-tab feature makes for easier disposal. Kills rats–guaranteed!*
*Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Bait trap by placing Tomcat Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) in the bait well.
- Press set-arm with your foot or hand until you hear a click.
- Use convenient grab tab to dispose. No need to touch the rat.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Place two traps 5-10 feet apart near rat activity.
- When placing traps, target areas with high rat activity: near refrigerators, stoves, and pantries; between washers and dryers; along baseboards
When to Apply
- Seeing a rat or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
- If rat is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where rat activity is suspected.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';