Tomcat® Secure-Kill Rat Trap
Tomcat® Secure-Kill Rat Trap
Fall is in the air. Take 20% off your purchase of $49 or more 🍂
- Equipped with the powerful Secure Catch® design, the Tomcat® Secure-Kill® Rat Trap catches and kills rats quickly and effectively
- Our rat trap is easy to use and sets with a single touch
- This rat killer trap features a convenient grab-tab for easy disposal so you don't have to touch the rodent
- Place trap facing the wall in an area with high rat activity
- This package of Tomcat® Secure-Kill® Rat Trap contains 1 disposable rat trap
Escape is virtually impossible with the Tomcat® Secure-Kill® Rat Trap. Equipped with the powerful Secure Catch® design, the Tomcat® Secure-Kill® Rat Trap traps and kills rats quickly and effectively. Our rat trap is easy to use, sets with a single touch, and features a convenient grab-tab for easy disposal. To use, place Tomcat® Attractant Gel (sold separately) or food such as peanut butter in the bait well. You will want to target an area with high rat activity. Look for droppings near food sources or chew marks on wood or drywall. Grease marks along baseboards and walls are also a sign. Once location is determined, place the trap facing the wall and press the set-arm with your foot or hand. You will hear a "click" when set. For best results, place two Secure-Kill® traps 5 to 10 feet apart. Once the rat has been caught, use the convenient grab tab to dispose–no need to touch the rodent! This package of Tomcat® Secure-Kill® Rat Trap contains 1 disposable rat trap.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Bait trap by placing Tomcat Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) in the bait well.
- Press set-arm with your foot or hand until you hear a click.
- Use convenient grab tab to dispose. No need to touch the rat.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Place two traps 5-10 feet apart near rat activity.
- When placing traps, target areas with high rat activity: near refrigerators, stoves, and pantries; between washers and dryers; along baseboards
When to Apply
- Seeing a rat or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
- If rat is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where rat activity is suspected.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';