Tomcat® Mouse Traps (Wooden)
Tomcat® Mouse Traps (Wooden)
- Tomcat® Mouse Traps (Wooden) are the inexpensive, effective way to take care of mice in the home
- Our wooden traps are basic and reliable for an easy-to-use experience
- The mouse killer trap's U-shaped bar snaps down when triggered, ensuring a quick kill
- Place these mouse traps against the walls of rooms or cupboards where rodent activity is suspected, such as kitchens, basements, or garages
- This package of Tomcat® Mouse Traps (Wooden) contains 2 mouse traps
Trust us, catching a mouse in the home doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. Cue Tomcat® Mouse Traps (Wooden), the inexpensive, effective way to take care of mice. The basic design of our wooden traps is what makes them so popular and user-friendly. And, most importantly, a quick kill is ensured. To use, bait the trigger of the trap with Tomcat® Attractant Gel (sold separately) or peanut butter. Then, set by pulling the U-shaped bar to the opposite end and insert the top of the pin into the underside of the trigger. Mice have a natural tendency to run along walls as they move from hiding to feeding, so we recommend placing traps up against the walls of rooms or cupboards where activity is suspected, such as kitchens, basements, or garages (droppings and oily marks along baseboards are a telltale sign of activity). Once caught, toss the trap and mouse in the trash. This package of Tomcat® Mouse Traps (Wooden) contains 2 mouse traps.
How to Use
- Set the trap close to areas of high rodent activity, such as a cupboard or near the refrigerator.
- Apply a dollop of Tomcat Attractant Gel to the cup on the yellow trigger to increase capture rate and locate the small letters "S" and "F" on either side of the cup.
- Position the pin away from the trap and carefully pull the spring-loaded U-shaped metal bar back to the opposite end and hold the bar firmly with one hand.
- With the other hand, place the metal pin over the U-shaped bar. Then lift the yellow trigger slightly and insert the curved end of the pin into the raised end slot of the trigger closest to the "S" side of the trigger for sensitive or "F" for firm.
- Carefully position trap without releasing it. Place the narrow, baited end of the trap flush against a wall. Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft area between their nest and food source.
- To dispose of a captured rodent, wear disposable gloves. Pull back the U-shaped bar to release the carcass into the trash.
Where to Use
- Place trap where rodents travel, usually between a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source.
When to Apply
- Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
- If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Using with other Products
- Bait with Tomcat® Attractant Gel