Tomcat® Mouse Traps (Wooden)
- The economical way to kill mice
- Easy to use
- May be used with Tomcat® Attractant Gel
- Kills mice
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
The Tomcat® Mouse Trap (Wooden) is the pesticide-free way to control mice. It can be used with Tomcat® Attractant Gel to attract mice. You can rely on this economical, easy-to-use trap to help you control your mouse infestation.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Set the trap close to areas of high rodent activity, such as a cupboard or near the refrigerator.
- Apply a dollop of Tomcat Attractant Gel to the cup on the yellow trigger to increase capture rate and locate the small letters "S" and "F" on either side of the cup.
- Position the pin away from the trap and carefully pull the spring-loaded U-shaped metal bar back to the opposite end and hold the bar firmly with one hand.
- With the other hand, place the metal pin over the U-shaped bar. Then lift the yellow trigger slightly and insert the curved end of the pin into the raised end slot of the trigger closest to the "S" side of the trigger for sensitive or "F" for firm.
- Carefully position trap without releasing it. Place the narrow, baited end of the trap flush against a wall. Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft area between their nest and food source.
- To dispose of a captured rodent, wear disposable gloves. Pull back the U-shaped bar to release the carcass into the trash.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Place trap where rodents travel, usually between a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source.
When to Apply
- Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
- If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Using with other Products
- Bait with Tomcat® Attractant Gel
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';