Tomcat® Mouse Snap Traps
- Effectively kills mice
- Easy to use, easy to set
- Safer around kids and pets vs. conventional wooden traps
- Clean, no-touch disposal
The Tomcat® Mouse Snap Traps is the pesticide-free, non-toxic way to control mice. Easy to use and easy to set, this trap is safer around kids and pets versus conventional wooden traps. You can rely on this reusable trap to effectively kill mice for clean and no-touch disposal.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Using one hand, open the trap by pinching, like opening a clothespin.
- Hold the trap open and apply a small amount of Tomcat Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) to the small cup on the tongue of the trap.
- Place the opened trap in the rodent's runway. The teeth of the trap should be facing the wall. Place trap where rodents travel, between 10 and 30 feet from nest to their food source.
- To dispose of the rodent, pinch the trap open and drop the dead rodent in the trash.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Place trap where rodents frequently travel, usually between 10 and 30 feet from nest to their food source.
When to Apply
- Seeing a mouse or rodent droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
- If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Using with other Products
- Bait with Tomcat® Attractant Gel
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';