Tomcat® Mole Trap
- Effectively kills moles without drawing blood
- Professional grade quality and materials
- Safer and easier than traditional traps
- Simple to set and place: simply locate the active tunnels, prepare the tunnel, insert and set the trap, and activate the trigger
- Specially designed as a hands-free mole trap that's easy to use
Made with professional grade quality and materials, the Tomcat® Mole Trap is safer and easier than traditional traps. Specially designed as hands-free, the mole trap is fast and easy to place and set. Effectively kills moles without drawing blood. Simply locate the active tunnels, prepare the tunnel, insert and set the trap, and activate the trigger.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Identify surface runways: brown, grassless streaks on a lawn, created when moles tunnel below.
- Carefully poke a hole in the top of the surface runway with your index finger. Be sure not to collapse the pile or cover up the hole. Mark the hole with a small stick. Repeat with several runway locations.
- Wait 24-48 hours and then check holes to see if they have been sealed. If they have, they are active and are good locations for traps.
- Use heel to create an indentation for trigger in middle of active tunnel. The built in depth gauge should fit in indentation to confirm correct depth. Use trap jaws to mark tunnel on each side of the indentation made for trigger. Use lawn edger or square spade to cut and widen 5" deep slots across tunnel for easy insertion of trap.
- Insert trap jaws into slots cut across the tunnel. Step straight down on high end of yellow foot pedal. Be careful not to cover the slot in foot pedal. Work foot pedal down until trap latches and trigger post comes through trigger slot. Use your foot or finger to press trigger post flush with top of foot pedal. The trap is now set.
- To remove mole from trap, set trap on bucket and release mole by compressing pedal with hands.
When and Where to Use
When to Apply
- Identify the mole's runway to bait its passage.
How Often to Apply
- If mole is not caught within 24 - 48 hours, move trap.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
- Do not use in areas exposed to children and pets.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';