Tomcat® Glue Traps Rat Size
- Excellent for capturing rats, mice and other household pests
- Pesticide-free formula
- May also be used for cockroaches, scorpions, spiders and most other pests
- 2 glue traps per package
- Ready to use
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
The Tomcat® Glue Traps (Rat Size) are the pesticide-free, non-toxic way to effectively control rats. Excellent in all-around performance, the traps are ready-to-use and may also be used for rats, mice, and other household pests.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Open package and separate Tomcat Glue Traps.
- Place trap where rodents travel or where you've seen signs of them. Be sure to place flush against the wall and avoid corners.
- Dispose of trap and rodent in trash.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 25 - 100 ft. area between their nest and food source
When to Apply
- Seeing a rat or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
- If rat is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where rat activity is suspected.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';