Tomcat® Glue Boards with Eugenol for Enhanced Stickiness
- Tomcat® Glue Boards effectively capture mice and other household pests like cockroaches, spiders, or scorpions without the use of bait
- Our sticky traps utilize a professional-strength glue formulation that is pre-scented and has immediate grip and stretchable hold
- Place these pest control traps along the walls of rooms or cupboards where rodent activity is suspected, such as kitchens, basements, or garages
- These rodent traps can be used as a flat or covered trap, are pesticide-free and non-toxic, and come ready to use right out of the box
- Each package of Tomcat® Glue Boards contains four disposable traps
Specs and Details
Tomcat® is designed to kill. Tomcat® Glue Boards with Eugenol for Enhanced Stickiness are the pesticide-free, non-toxic way to stop a mouse right in its tracks. Our professional-strength glue formulation is pre-scented and has the ideal combination of immediate grip and stretchable hold to effectively capture mice and other household pests, including cockroaches, ants, spiders, and scorpions. Tomcat® Glue Boards can be used as a flat or covered trap and come ready to use right out of the box. Rodents have a natural tendency to run along walls as they move from hiding to feeding, so we recommend placing your traps up against the walls of rooms or cupboards where activity is suspected, such as kitchens, basements, or garages. If a mouse has not been caught in 2-3 days, place the trap in an alternate location. Once the mouse has been captured, dispose of the trap and rodent in the trash. Each package of Tomcat® Glue Boards contains four disposable traps.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
Our glue boards can be used as a flat trap or covered trap!
- To use as a flat trap, remove release paper by grasping card edge and pulling plastic film off with one quick movement, then place trap up against walls or baseboards where rodent or insect activity is suspected.
To use as a covered trap, fold trap along fold lines, remove release paper by grasping card edge and pulling plastic film off with one quick movement, slide tab into slit, and place covered trap along wall in areas with insect or scorpion activity.
Check the trap daily. If a rodent or pest is not captured in 2-3 days, go ahead and place the trap in a different location. Once caught, dispose of the trap and pest in the trash.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Corners are a no-go. Mice are less likely to run past them when going to and from their nest. Make sure to place traps along active rodent runways, such as along walls, under large kitchen appliances, in cupboards, and other areas where rodents travel.
Where to Use
- Position traps along active rodent runways, such as along walls, under large kitchen appliances, in cupboards, and other areas where rodents travel. Mice are creatures of habit - they like to take the same path to and from their nests, so where you suspect they've been is more than likely where they'll go.
When to Apply
Use our pest control traps when rodent or insect activity is suspected. Wondering if there is actually a mouse in your house? These tell-tale signs will give you the answer:
- Tracks and tail trails in dusty areas
- Wood that looks gnawed
- Smears along baseboards or other areas
- Heavy musky odor in the house
- Rodent droppings
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- Mice, cockroaches, spiders, scorpions, and most other insect pests.
Kids & Pets
- Our glue boards are non-toxic and pesticide-free, so they are safe for the whole family (when used as directed).
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';