Tomcat® Repellents Rodent Repellent Ready-to-Use
- No stink, essential oils formula is safe for use around kids and pets (when used as directed)
- Long lasting and rain resistant formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Inside and outside rodent prevention
- Keep mice and rats out
Specs and Details
- 1.500% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0.500% Peppermint Oil, 0.25% Cinnamon Oil, 0.002% Garlic Oil
- Always use good safety practices when using this product, such as avoiding contact with eyes and skin and keeping out of reach of children and pets. If eye or skin contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. For medical information call 1-877-332-0755.
- When container is empty, place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Tomcat® Repellents Rodent Repellent Ready-to-Use is engineered to safely and effectively deter mice and rats from entering homes. Featuring a no stink formula that is long lasting and rain resistant, this easy, ready-to-use formula is tested and proven to prevent rodent entry, nesting and foraging. Through essential oil technology it delivers a smell and taste that rats and mice naturally hate while remaining safe for use around kids and pets, giving you both protection and peace of mind.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Shake container well before using. Product is ready to use and does not need to be mixed or diluted. While the formula is non-staining on most surfaces, spray a small, inconspicuous area to determine effects prior to full scale application. Do not use on light colored upholstery. Spray potential entry points around your home which could include around doors & windows, pipes, cracks & crevices, and vents. Repeat application every 30 days. More frequent application may be required after periods of heavy rainfall and if more damage or rodent activity is noticed.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on light colored upholstery. Do not spray electrical wires and sockets directly. Not for use on car engine.
Where to Use
- Spray potential entry points around your home which could include doors & windows, pipes, cracks & crevices, and vents.
How Often to Apply
- Repeat application every 30 days. More frequent application may be required after periods of heavy rainfall and if more damage or rodent activity is noticed.
Using with other Products
- Use in conjunction with Tomcat baits and traps for a complete Control & Prevent system of protection against rodents:
- 1) Bait outside, in garages and basements to help stop rodents before they get in your living space
- 2) Trap inside to ensure capture and disposal of rodents already in your living space
- 3) Repel rodents both inside and outside with new Tomcat Rodent Repellents by spraying around the perimeter and potential rodent entry points of your home to help protect against rodent re-entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
Safe for use around kids and pets when used as directed.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';