Tomcat® Repellents Animal Repellent Granules
- The essential oils in Tomcat Repellents Animal Repellent Granules1 deliver a smell and taste that animals naturally hate
- One easy step to protect your garden and landscape from rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels, and other small animals
- The no-stink, long-lasting and rain-resistant formula protects plants, fruits & vegetables (for residential use only--do not offer treated food products, such as fruits & vegetables, for sale)
- Apply liberally and evenly to the turf and soil using the shaker top
- Provides coverage across approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Peppermint Oil: 2.00%
- Cinnamon Oil: 1.00%
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: 0.95%
- Garlic Oil 0.10%
- Always use good safety practices when using this product, such as avoiding contact with eyes and skin and keeping out of reach of children and pets. If eye or skin contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- When container is empty, place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Never dispose of unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Always follow local or municipal laws.
It's the moment every gardener dreads - you walk out to enjoy your beautiful garden and are met by plants that have been so chewed up that they are unrecognizable. Tomcat Repellents Animal Repellent Granules protects your landscape and garden from this greenery assault. The smell and taste of Tomcat Repellents Animal Repellent Granules is unpleasant to rabbits, squirrels, groundhogs, and other small animals. Its long-lasting, rain-resistant formula is safe to use on edible fruits and vegetables as well as around people and pets when used as directed.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Remove seal under cap, and replace shaker top.
- Hold bottle with shaker top pointed forward and down. Shake bottle side to side to dispense.
- Liberally apply to turf and soil around flowers, ornamentals, shrubs, fruits and vegetables, making sure to apply evenly around the plant or area. (2 lbs will cover up to 1000 sq ft). Only apply this product around plants that do not exceed a height of 18 in.
- Bulb Protection: After placing bulbs in planting hole, apply 1 tablespoon into the hole, making sure granules surround the bulb, then backfill with soil.
- For residential use only. Do not sell food products (such as fruits and vegetables) treated with the product.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- For outdoor use only.
Where to Use
- For outdoor use. Apply around outdoor flowers, ornamentals, shrubs, fruits and vegetables that do not exceed a height of 18 in.
How Often to Apply
- Repeat application every 30 days, at first sight of new damage, or new plant growth. More frequent application may be required after periods of heavy rainfall and if more damage is noticed.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';