Tomcat® Mole Trap
Tomcat® Mole Trap
- The Tomcat® Mole Trap is a heavy-duty, dual-spring mole killer trap that is safer and easier to use as well as more effective and durable than traditional traps
- Our mole remover features a unique, curved jaw design to effectively capture and quickly kill moles without the need to draw blood
- This reusable pest control trap is specially designed as hands-free and fast and easy to place and set
- Simply identify active mole tunnels, place the trap's jaws in the tunnel, then step on the yellow foot pedal to set the trigger below the surface
- This package of Tomcat® Mole Trap contains 1 mole trap
Moles have finally met their match. The Tomcat® Mole Trap is a heavy-duty, dual-spring trap that is safer and easier to use as well as more effective and durable than traditional traps. The unique, curved jaw design of our mole remover trap effectively captures and quickly kills moles without the need to draw blood. That's right, our BioSafe Design avoids spears so you can avoid a messy, unpleasant disposal process. The reusable Tomcat® Mole Trap is specially designed as hands-free and fast and easy to place and set. Simply identify active mole tunnels in your lawn, place the trap jaws in the tunnel, then step on the trap's yellow foot pedal to set the trigger below the surface. You will know a mole has been caught when the yellow foot pedal is raised. To dispose, compress the pedal against a garbage can and the mole will be released. This package of Tomcat® Mole Trap contains 1 mole trap.
How to Use
- Identify surface runways: brown, grassless streaks on a lawn, created when moles tunnel below.
- Carefully poke a hole in the top of the surface runway with your index finger. Be sure not to collapse the pile or cover up the hole. Mark the hole with a small stick. Repeat with several runway locations.
- Wait 24-48 hours and then check holes to see if they have been sealed. If they have, they are active and are good locations for traps.
- Use heel to create an indentation for trigger in middle of active tunnel. The built in depth gauge should fit in indentation to confirm correct depth. Use trap jaws to mark tunnel on each side of the indentation made for trigger. Use lawn edger or square spade to cut and widen 5" deep slots across tunnel for easy insertion of trap.
- Insert trap jaws into slots cut across the tunnel. Step straight down on high end of yellow foot pedal. Be careful not to cover the slot in foot pedal. Work foot pedal down until trap latches and trigger post comes through trigger slot. Use your foot or finger to press trigger post flush with top of foot pedal. The trap is now set.
- To remove mole from trap, set trap on bucket and release mole by compressing pedal with hands.
When to Apply
- Identify the mole's runway to bait its passage.
How Often to Apply
- If mole is not caught within 24 - 48 hours, move trap.
- Do not use in areas exposed to children and pets.