Tomcat® Mole Killer
- Scientifically designed to mimic the mole's natural food source—the earthworm—in both shape and feel
- Effective against most common mole species (not for use against the star-nosed mole in NC)
- Effective against both types of mole tunnels: surface runways and deep tunnels
- Ready-to-use mole killer
- Not for sale in AK, HI or NY
Specs and Details
- Bromethalin 0.025%
- This is not a product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
The Tomcat® Mole Killer(a) is scientifically designed and tested to mimic a mole’s* natural food source, the earthworm. Moles* may consume a lethal dose in a single feeding, but it may take 2 or more days from the time of bait consumption for moles to die. Effective against most common mole species. Effective against both types of mole tunnels: surface runways and deep tunnels. *Not for use against the star-nosed mole in NC. Not for sale in AK, HI or NY.
Step By Step Instructions
How to Use
1. Identify surface runways: brown, grassless streaks on a lawn, created when moles tunnel below.
2. Carefully poke a hole in the top of the surface runway with your index finger. Be sure not to collapse the pile or cover up the hole. Mark the hole with a small stick. Repeat with several runway locations.
3. Wait 48 - 72 hours and then check holes to see if they have been sealed. If they have, they are active and can be baited.
4. Bait only active runways. Poke a hole 3 to 5 feet on either side of the assessment hole and place one worm bait down each
hole. Push the worm as far down as you can. Make sure each worm is sitting on the floor of the runway.
5. Reseal the runway with dirt to keep out any light and pinch hole closed or cover it with a piece of sod or small rock.
6. Wait 5 to 7 days, then check for mole activity using the same process in Step 2. If the holes stay open for 48 - 72 hours, the mole has likely traveled the runway and eaten the bait.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Identify the mole's runway to bait its passage.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';