Tomcat® Mole & Gopher Repellent Ready-To-Spray
- Effectively repels moles, gophers, voles, armadillos and other burrowing pests
- Ground-penetrating technology (GPT) improves castor oil's ability to mix with water and sink deep into soil
- Safe for lawns and gardens (when used as directed)
- To use, simply attach the bottle to a garden hose
- Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Castor Oil
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Tomcat® Mole & Gopher Repellent Ready-To-Spray utilizes a proprietary formulation that improves the ability of the active ingredient, castor oil, to penetrate into the soil. It effectively deters not only moles and gophers, but also voles, armadillos and other burrowing pests. Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft. and is safe for your lawn and garden (when used as directed).
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Shake well
- Attach a garden hose tightly to container
- Turn water supply on to full pressure
- Adjust the spray nozzle to the "ON" position
- Spray this product over mole-infested area at a rate of one quart of product per 10,000 sq. ft.
- Adjust the spray nozzle to "water"
- Continue to spray with water for 5 minutes to soak Tomcat Mole & Gopher Repellent into the soil
When and Where to Use
When to Apply
- Immediately after the presence of moles are detected.
How Often to Apply
- May need re-application if heavy rain occurs shortly after application.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';