Tomcat® Mole & Gopher Bait
- Controls moles* and pocket gophers** *Not for mole use in California or Indiana. Not for use against star-nosed mole in North Carolina. **Not for use against gophers in North Carolina.
- Ready-to-use pelleted bait
- With Zinc Phosphide
- Made in USA
- Child-resistant bottle
Specs and Details
- Zinc Phosphide 2%
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Tomcat® Mole & Gopher Bait(a)* is an essential component in controlling moles and pocket gophers. Drop the bait into a tunnel, and let Tomcat® do the hunting for you.
*Not for mole use in CA or IN. Not for use against star-nosed moles in NC. Not for use against gophers in NC.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Locating Active Tunnels:
- Use a ½-inch dowel or stick to puncture holes in tunnels. Mark holes with lawn flags. Be careful not to crush runway. Inspect
- after 24 hours. Sealed holes indicate mole activity.
- Baiting the Tunnel:
- Use wooden dowel to poke a hole in mole and gopher runways for easy baiting. Apply directly into burrow or tunnel systems.
- Carefully close the hole with stone or soil. Do not collapse the runway again or allow loose soil to cover the bait.
- After a few days check to see if the moles are still active.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Use in active mole or gopher tunnels.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';