Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Refillable Rockscape Bait Station
- The TOMCAT® Rockscape Bait Station provides discreet and effective control of Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice outside, stopping rodents before they can come indoors
- Realistic look and texture of a rock provides a discreet rodent control solution that will look perfect in your outdoor landscape
- As an added security measure, the station can be locked shut once the bait has been placed
- The bait station is tested & guaranteed to be resistant to weather and tampering by children and dogs
- This TOMCAT® bait station comes with one refillable station and 15 bait blocks, which contain enough bait to kill up to 45 rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing)
Specs and Details
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- Pesticide Storage: Store only in original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
- If Empty: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
The TOMCAT® Rockscape Bait Station allows you to discreetly and effectively control Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice. This rat bait station has the realistic look and texture of a rock so that it can easily blend into outdoor landscapes. The station is refillable and can hold up to 4 blocks of rodenticide bait at one time. Once the bait has been placed in the station, it can be securely locked. This bait station can be used in a variety of locations within 50 ft. of a home or building. Place in areas such as beside burrows, along outdoor walls, by gnawed openings, in corners, and in concealed places where rats and house mice will likely travel. This rat bait station is resistant to weather and tampering by children and dogs. The TOMCAT® Rockscape Bait Station comes with one refillable station and 15 bait blocks, enough to kill up to 45 rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing).
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Note: Gloves should be worn during this entire process.
- Unlock the bait station by inserting the key and turning it counterclockwise.
- Open the station and remove the packaged bait.
- Place bait onto the rods. You can use up to 4 bait blocks per station.
- Close the station and turn the key clockwise to lock it.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use any further than 50 feet from a home or building.
- Do not place in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
Where to Use
- Use indoors and outdoors by placing the bait station at the point of highest activity where rats and/or house mice will most likely find and consume it. Generally these are areas beside burrows, along outdoor walls, by gnawed openings, in corners, and around concealed places.
- If more than one unit is used, place the stations at 15-to-30 feet intervals.
When to Apply
- Place bait stations when rats and/or mice have been seen or when their activity has been noticed.
How Often to Apply
- Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until there are no longer fresh signs of infestation activity.
- Wear gloves while replacing bait in the bait station, retrieving carcasses, or unused bait,
- This station should only be refilled with the bait blocks that come with this station.
- Store bait block refills out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- Controls Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice.
Kids & Pets
- Resistant to tampering by children and dogs.
- This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds, and other wildlife. Dogs and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';