Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Disposable Bait Station - Advanced Formula
- Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Disposable Bait Station - Advanced Formula is formulated with more palatable bait for house mice (compared to the Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant Disposable Station [EPA Reg. No. 90780-9])
- It comes pre-filled with a bait block that kills up to 10 rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing)
- The disposable bait station is pre-filled with one advanced formula bait block that house mice find appealing while the clear cover allows it to be easily monitored whether it's placed indoors or outdoors, horizontally or vertically
- This mouse bait station is resistant to weather and to tampering by children and dogs
- This product is not available in the state of California
Specs and Details
- Bromethalin: .01%
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying bait and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- If Stations Are Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If Stations Are Partially Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place any unused product down the drain.
- Wear gloves to collect and dispose of empty bait stations.
The Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Disposable Bait Station - Advanced Formula controls rats and mice with an advanced formulation bait block that is more attractive to house mice (compared to the Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station [EPA Reg. No. 90780-9]). This pre-filled disposable bait station can be used horizontally or vertically inside or outdoors. It is resistant to weather and to tampering by children and dogs. Each 4-oz. block of bait can kill up to 10 rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing). Bait stations with mouse and rat poison should be placed in areas where rats and mice will find them such as beside burrows, along walls, behind kitchen appliances, in corners, along the exterior of the home, and in basements, attics, and garages. If more than one station is being used, place them at 15- to 30-foot intervals. Each Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Disposable Bait Station has a clear cover to make it easy to monitor when bait has been taken. This product is not available in the state of California
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Place the bait station at the point of highest activity where signs of house mice or rats have been seen. Stations can be placed horizontally or vertically.
- If additional units are purchased, place bait stations at 15- to 30- foot intervals.
- Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until there are no longer fresh signs of rat or house mouse activity.
- Replace bait stations if bait is consumed or contaminated and activity is still seen.
- Use the see-through lid to monitor the bait and station usage.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not place the bait station any further than 50 ft. from a home or building.
- Do not place this bait station or stored block bait in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
Where to Use
- Bait stations with mouse poison can be used indoors or outdoors - place one beside burrows, along walls, in corners, behind kitchen appliances, inside cabinets, in garages, attics, and basements, and along the exterior of the home.
When to Apply
- Place bait stations at the first sign of rodent activity.
How Often to Apply
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days (or until there no longer are fresh signs of house mice or rat activity).
- Wear gloves to collect and dispose of any leftover bait or carcasses which should both be placed in an outdoor garbage can.
- Store only in the original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
This mouse bait station is resistant to tampering by children and dogs.
- This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife.
- Dogs, cats and other predatory and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';