Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station
- Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station is a bait station pre-filled with one poison block that kills up to 10 rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing)
- Our rodent bait station is resistant to weather and tampering by children and dogs
- The bait station features a clear lid for easy bait monitoring, and can be disposed of once rat or mouse activity comes to an end
- For use indoors and outdoors, place the bait station in an area where rodent activity has been noticed, such as basements, garages, behind appliances, inside cabinets, or home exteriors
- This package of Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station includes 1 pre-filled, ready-to-use bait station
Specs and Details
- Bromethalin 0.01%
- Wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of any emptied bait stations or carcasses.
- If the bait touches your skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill container.
- If empty: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Outsmart the rodent in your house and reclaim your space once and for all. Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station is a bait station pre-filled with one poison block that kills up to 10 rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing). Designed for rats and mice, this bait station is resistant to tampering by children and dogs. It also features a clear lid for easy monitoring, so you will never have to wonder if the bait has been consumed. Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station is weather resistant, so it can be used both indoors and out. Place vertically or horizontally in an area where rodent activity has been noticed, such as basements, garages, behind appliances, inside cabinets, or home exteriors. After feeding on the bait, the rodent will likely go back into hiding then die elsewhere within a few days. Keep pre-loaded bait stations out until rodent activity comes to an end, then dispose in the trash. This package of Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station includes 1 pre-filled, ready-to-use bait station.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Place the bait station at the point of highest activity along a wall or in a corner where signs of rats or house mice have been seen. If additional units are to be used, place bait stations at 15- to 30-foot intervals. [Stations can be placed horizontally or vertically.]
- Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days or until there are no longer fresh signs of rat or house mouse activity in infested areas. Monitor the bait through the see-through lid and remove bait station if bait is has been consumed or contaminated.
- Replace station with a new one if activity continues at that location.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply further than 50 feet from a home or building.
- Do not place this bait station in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or on surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
Where to Use
- Determine areas where rats and house mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are beside burrows, along walls, by gnawed openings, in corners and concealed places.
- This station can be used indoors or outdoors.
How Often to Apply
- If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment.
- Store only in original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
- As soon as possible, wash hands thoroughly after applying bait and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Using with other Products
- For the most effective elimination of rodents, we recommend a combination of bait stations and mechanical traps placed throughout the infested area. Once the rodents are eliminated, you can apply rodent repellent to prevent future problems or continue to utilize a bait station as a preventative measure.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- Rats, House Mice
Kids & Pets
- Do not allow children or pets to play with the bait station.
- This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife. Dogs and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.
- Do not apply this product directly to water.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';