Tomcat® Rat and Mouse Killer Child and Dog Resistant, Refillable Station
- Kid and dog resistant refillable station for use on both rats and mice
- Effectively kills rats while providing the highest level of station security
- Each 30 g. bait block kills up to 3 rats* *Based on no-choice laboratory testing.
- Weather and tamper resistant by kids and dogs
- See-through window for easy bait monitoring
Specs and Details
- Bromethalin 0.01%
- Wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of any emptied bait stations or carcasses.
- If the bait touches your skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill container.
- If empty: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
The Tomcat Rat and Mouse Killer Child and Dog Resistant Refillable Station effectively kills up to 3 rats* with one bait block while providing Tomcat's highest level of station security. Resistant to weather and tampering, the reusable station gives rats easy access to bait and keeps child fingers and pet paws out. The bait station is also weather-resistant, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Follow all directions and restrictions on label when using the bait station.
* Based on no-choice laboratory testing.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- While wearing gloves, place one or two blocks of bait in the bait station. With your left hand, push the tab on the station up. While still holding the tab, squeeze the prongs of the bait cartridge and pull it away from the station.
- Place bait into the cartridge. Push the cartridge into the station until it clicks into place.
- Place the bait station at the point of highest activity along a wall or in a corner where signs of rats or house mice have been seen. If additional units are to be used, place bait stations at 15- to 30-foot intervals. [Stations can be placed horizontally or vertically.]
- Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days or until there are no longer fresh signs of rat or house mouse activity in infested areas. Monitor the bait through the see-through lid. While wearing gloves, replace the block of bait if it has been consumed or contaminated and rats or house mice are still using the bait station.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not place this bait station in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or on surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
- Do not use in any areas accessible to pets.
Where to Use
- Determine areas where rats and/or house mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are beside burrows, along walls, by gnawed openings, in corners and concealed places.
- This station can be used indoors or outdoors.
How Often to Apply
- If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment.
- Store only in original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
- As soon as possible, wash hands thoroughly after applying bait and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- This bait station can only be refilled with the block bait sold with this station.
Using with other Products
- For the most effective elimination of rodents, we recommend a combination of bait stations and mechanical traps placed throughout the infested area. Once the rodents are eliminated, you can apply rodent repellent to prevent future problems or continue to utilize a bait station as a preventative measure.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice
Kids & Pets
- Do not allow children or pets to play with the bait station.
- Store bait block refills out of reach of children and pets.
- This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife. Dogs and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.
- Do not apply this product directly to water.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';