Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child Resistant, Disposable Station
- Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child Resistant, Disposable Station is a bait station pre-filled with one poison block that kills up to 12 mice (based on no-choice laboratory testing)
- Our mouse bait station is resistant to tampering by children
- The bait station features a clear lid for easy bait monitoring, and can be disposed of once mouse activity comes to an end
- For use indoors, place the bait station in an area where rodent activity has been noticed, such as basements, garages, behind appliances, or inside cabinets
- This package of Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child Resistant, Disposable Station includes 1 pre-filled, ready-to-use bait station
Specs and Details
- Bromethalin 0.01%
- Wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of any emptied bait stations orcarcasses.
- If the bait touches your skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill container.
- If empty: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Outsmart the mouse in your house and reclaim your space once and for all. Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child Resistant, Disposable Station is a bait station pre-filled with one poison block that kills up to 12 mice (based on no-choice laboratory testing). Designed for mice, this bait station is resistant to tampering by children. It also features a clear lid for easy monitoring, so you will never have to wonder if the bait has been consumed. Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child Resistant, Disposable Station is for indoor use only, but can be used in a variety of locations within your home. Place in an area where rodent activity has been noticed, such as basements, garages, behind appliances, or inside cabinets. After feeding on the bait, the mouse will likely go back into hiding then die elsewhere within a few days. Keep pre-loaded bait stations out until rodent activity comes to an end, then dispose in the trash. This package of Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child Resistant, Disposable Station includes 1 pre-filled, ready-to-use bait station.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Place the bait station at the point of highest activity along a wall or in a corner where signs of house mice have been seen. If additional units are to be used, place bait stations at 8- to 12-foot intervals. [Stations can be placed horizontally or vertically.]
- Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until there are no longer fresh signs of house mouse activity in infested areas.
- Monitor the bait through the see-through lid and remove bait station if bait is has been consumed or contaminated.
- Replace station with a new one if activity continues at that location.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not place this bait station in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or on surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
Where to Use
- Determine areas where house mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in corners and concealed places.
- This station can be used indoors.
How Often to Apply
- If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment.
- Store only in original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
- As soon as possible, wash hands thoroughly after applying bait and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
What it Controls
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';