Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child and Dog Resistant, Disposable Station
- Kid and dog resistant disposable station
- Effectively kills mice while providing the highest level of station security
- Each bait block kills up to 12 mice* *Based on no-choice laboratory testing.
- Clear lid for easy bait monitoring
- Resistant to weather and tampering by kids and dogs
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
Specs and Details
- Bromethalin 0.01%
- Wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of any emptied bait stations or carcasses.
- If the bait touches your skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill container.
- If empty: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Place the bait station at the point of highest activity along a wall or in a corner where signs of house mice have been seen. If additional units are to be used, place bait stations at 8- to 12-foot intervals. [Stations can be placed horizontally or vertically.]
- Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until there are no longer fresh signs of house mouse activity in infested areas. Monitor the bait through the see-through lid and remove bait station if bait is has been consumed or contaminated. Replace station with a new one if activity continues at that location.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply further than 50 feet from a home or building.
- Do not place this bait station in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or on surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
- Bait stations are easy to use, allowing placement in small places like entry and garage doors, below windows, near utilities and any other areas where mice tend to hide.
Where to Use
- Determine areas where house mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in corners and concealed places.
- This station can be used indoors or outdoors.
How Often to Apply
- If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment.
Using With Other Products
- For the most effective elimination of rodents, we recommend a combination of bait stations and mechanical traps placed throughout the infested area. Once the rodents are eliminated, you can apply rodent repellent to prevent future problems or continue to utilize a bait station as a preventative measure.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
What It Controls
Kids & Pets
Do not allow children or pets to play with the bait station.
This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife. Dogs and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait. Do not apply this product directly to water.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';