Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station - Advanced Formula
- Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station - Advanced Formula is formulated with more palatable bait for house mice (*compared to the Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Refillable Station [EPA Reg. No. 90780-11])
- Provides advanced control of Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice
- Each bait block kills up to three rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing)
- This mouse bait station is resistant to weather and to tampering by children and dogs
- Contains one refillable bait station and 12 bait blocks made with an advanced formula that house mice find appealing
Spec and Details
- Bromethalin: .01%
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying bait and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- If Stations Are Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If needed, refill this station only with the block bait that was sold with the station.
- If Stations Are Partially Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place any unused product down the drain.
- Wear gloves to collect and dispose of empty bait stations.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
The Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station - Advanced Formula uses an advanced formulation bait block that is more attractive to house mice (compared to the Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Refillable Station [EPA Reg. No. 90780-11]). This refillable bait station can be placed horizontally or vertically indoors or outdoors to control Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice. The station is resistant to weather and to tampering by children and dogs. Each block of bait can kill up to three rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing). Bait stations with mouse and rat poison should be placed beside burrows, along walls, behind kitchen appliances, in corners, along the exterior of a home, and in basements, attics, and garages. If more than one station is being used, place them at 15- to 30-foot intervals. Each Tomcat® Rat & Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station has a clear cover to make it easy to monitor--when there is no more bait in the station, easily refill it with one of the provided bait blocks (use up to two blocks at a time).
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Remove the bait cartridge from the bottom of the station by pushing up on the cartridge tab and then, while still holding the tab, squeeze the prongs of the bait cartridge and pull it away from the station.
- While wearing gloves, load 1 or 2 blocks of bait into the cartridge.
- Push the cartridge back into the station until it clicks into place.
- Place the bait station at the point of highest activity where signs of house mice or rats have been seen. Stations can be placed horizontally or vertically.
- If more than one station is being used, place them at 15- to 30-foot intervals.
- With a clear cover on the bait station, the bait can be easily monitored and refilled as needed.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not place the bait station any further than 50 ft. from a home or building.
- Do not place this bait station or stored block bait in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
Where to Use
- Bait stations with mouse poison can be used indoors or outdoors - place one beside burrows, along walls, in corners, behind kitchen appliances, inside cabinets, in garages, attics, and basements, and along the exterior of the home.
When to Apply
- Place bait stations when a rodent is seen or at the first sign of rodent activity.
How Often to Apply
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days (or until there no longer are fresh signs of house mice activity).
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
This mouse bait station is resistant to tampering by children and dogs.
- This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife.
- Dogs, cats and other predatory and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';