Tomcat® Mouse Killer Disposable Bait Station - Advanced Formula
- Tomcat® Mouse Killer Disposable Bait Station - Advanced Formula is formulated with more palatable bait for house mice (compared to the Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant Disposable Station [EPA Reg. No. 90780-6])
- Each bait block kills up to 12 house mice (based on no-choice laboratory testing)
- With a clear cover, the station can be easily monitored so you'll know when it's ready to be disposed
- This mouse bait station is resistant to tampering by children and dogs
- Contains two disposable bait stations and two bait blocks made using an advanced formula that house mice find appealing
Specs and Details
- Bromethalin: .01%
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying bait and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- If stations are empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Do not reuse or refill the container.
- If stations are partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place any unused product down the drain.
- Wear gloves to collect and dispose of empty bait stations.
The Tomcat® Mouse Killer Disposable Bait Station - Advanced Formula controls mice with an advanced formulation bait block that is more attractive to house mice (compared to our Tomcat Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station [EPA Reg. No. 90780-6]). This Tomcat® mouse bait station can be placed indoors or outdoors and is resistant to weather and tampering by children and dogs. Each block of bait can kill up to 12 house mice (based on no-choice laboratory testing). Bait stations with mouse poison should be placed beside burrows, along walls, behind kitchen appliances, inside cabinets, in garages and basements, and along the exterior of the home. If more than one station is being used, place them at 8- to 12-foot intervals. Mice will likely eat a small portion of the bait and then leave the station. Each Tomcat® Advanced Mouse Killer Disposable Bait Station has a clear cover to make it easy to monitor the bait block. Contains two disposable bait stations and two advanced formula bait blocks.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Place a bait station at the point of highest activity beside burrows, along a wall, or in corners where signs of house mice have been seen.
- If additional units are to be used, place at 8- to 12-foot intervals.
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of bait for a minimum of 15 days. Monitor the bait through the see-through lid, if bait has been consumed and mouse activity continues, replace station with a new one.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not place this bait station in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
- Do not apply this product directly to water.
- Do not use more than 50 feet from a home or building.
Where to Use
- Placement can include (but is not limited to) beside burrows, along walls, by gnawed openings, or in corners or concealed places where signs of house mice have been seen.
When to Apply
- Stations should be used when mouse activity is detected.
How Often to Apply
- If re-infestation does occur, repeat treatment.
Using with other Products
- If all of the bait in a station is gone but mouse activity is still observed, place a new bait station.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
This mouse bait station is resistant to tampering by children and dogs. If an animal eats this bait, call a veterinarian at once.
This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds, and other wildlife. Dogs, scavenging mammals, and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';